Company Profile - AE Group
AE Group supports our partners with:
AE Group has:
- Design and supply, prototyping and series manufacturing of electric motors, electric drive test benches, magnet assemblies, magnetizers and electric cabinets.
- Motor components, e.g. ferrite magnets, NdFeB / SmCo magnets, motor laminations and coil assemblies.
- Advice, selection, design and / or manufacturing of advanced electromagnetic solutions, e.g. magnetic assemblies, electromagnetic sensors, coil design and energy harvesting.
- Motor electromagnetic and thermal design software.
AE Group is specialized in:
- Nearly 100 years of experience with the manufacturing and distribution of electrical motors and actuators, ranging from greenhouses to military, automotive and aerospace applications.
- In-house experienced specialists in all relevant domains (from simulation to manufacturing, from electromagnetics to fluid mechanics and from training to auditing).
- Technological center with in-house software and experience with grant/bid proposals.
AE Group provides services related to:
- Design prototyping and series production of high performance electrical machines (e.g. direct-drive), power electronics and electromechanical systems.
- Manufacturing, import and distribution of magnetic products for industrial, commercial and consumer use.
- Producing metal and semi-manufactured synthetic material components.
- Production and sales of motors and auxiliary equipment for battery-supplied systems.
AE Group provides their services worldwide from concept to production and from start-ups to established and renowned companies.
- Consulting and feasibility studies,
- engineering and design work,
- modeling and optimization,
- test and measurements,
- audible noise identification and visualization,
- forensic examinations,
- bibliographic research,
- patent consulting,
- characterization of soft ferromagnetic material,
- specification writing,
- training, technical / commercial bid evaluation,
- NVH, FMEA, RCA,
- production, auditing,
- reliability, lifetime assessment,
- design (cross) verification, and
- safety aspects and vendor audits (quality and manufacturing process) related to electric drive technologies.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Links to websites of related parties:
Paulides B.V. ⤴ - Producer of DC supplied motors, capable of delivering single to relatively large orders
Alpatek B.V. ⤴ - Distributor of Paulides B.V. products
Siemens ⤴ - German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe
Techniek Nederland ⤴ - The entrepreneurial organization for the installation industry and the technical retail sector
IEEE Magnetics ⤴ - International peer-reviewed scientific journal in the field of physics
EurA ⤴ - International consulting company specialized in innovation and technology